Take part in workshops, seminars and individual consultations to help you identify and develop academic skills for your studies.
- Build your academic skills with One-on-One Student Appointments
- Join a Peer Facilitated Study Group
- Participate in Skills and Writing Workshops
- Develop your academic and professional skills through the Prep2Launch program
Leadership is about challenging yourself to become an agent of change: personally and for the community. Develop your own personal philosophy of leadership and explore what being a leader means to others, and within your community.
- Invest in your growth and development;
- Allow you to develop tangible skills, meet new people and create opportunities to explore both local and global perspectives;
- Engage with the community; enhance your connectedness with the community and contribute to a personal sense of satisfaction and happiness