How can I defer my offer of admission? - Apply

How can I defer my offer of admission?

If you decide to put your studies on hold, you may request a one-year deferral of your offer of admission. If granted, the deferral of admission will include a deferral of any entrance scholarship(s) awarded and the residence guarantee if applicable. Applicants who plan to attend another post-secondary institution will not be permitted to defer their admission.

The deadline to submit a Request for Deferral of Undergraduate Admission (PDF) to Enrolment Services is September 1. We suggest submitting this as soon as your official, final transcripts are available.