Explore the University of Toronto Mississauga’s stunning campus through a campus walking tour, offered year-round. You’ll visit UTM’s state-of-the-art academic and athletic facilities, student hangouts and abundant greenery. Your tour could even include a deer sighting! A Student Ambassador will guide you on a leisurely tour of the campus, while filling you in on university life. Residence visits are often included, with some exceptions at certain times of year, such as during exams.
UTM Campus Tour details:
- Approximately one hour
- Generally offered Monday to Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
- Be sure to arrive on time – those who miss the guided tour will be provided with a self-guided walking tour (PDF).
- Note that residence rooms are not always available to view, especially during moving times at the beginning and end of term and in the evenings during the summer months. Our Student Ambassadors can walk you through our student communities and answer your questions about Residence throughout the year.
- Call the Recruitment & Admissions Office at 905.828.5400 if you:
- Require an accommodation due to a disability (please give us as much notice as possible so that we can make arrangements)
- Are interested in bringing a group of 10 people or more to campus
- Are a guidance counsellor or teacher looking for a specialized tour for a program or course (e.g. Specialist High Skills Majors)
- Would like a guided campus tour in Mandarin, Spanish or French
- Need more information
Student Recruitment and Admissions
University of Toronto Mississauga
Rm. 1270, Innovation Complex
3359 Mississauga Road
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tours are most Mondays to Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and on Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
Prepare for your Campus Tour
We want you to get the most from your tour of the Mississauga Campus. This video will help prepare you for your visit.